How to get an international quote.
Modified on: Fri, 22 Nov, 2019 at 11:34 AM
Here are instructions on how to get a quote if you are are using our Internal Quote Form and you are on a credit account.
Written by FreightExchange Operations
Updated over a week ago
- For an international quote, you need to be Logged In to the platform.
- Then visit our international quote form
- Select your freight type and enter your consignment details.
4. Choose your pick up/delivery address from your Address Book or add a new address. New addresses get saved automatically to your Address Book for future use.
5. Follow the prompts of the booking form to choose your requested pick up date, provide description of freight, any instructions for pick up and/or delivery and enter your cost centre number.
6. Click Get Prices.
7. Click on your preferred service to book your shipment.
8. Click the below declarations to accept and proceed by clicking Complete Booking at the bottom of the page.
9. Once confirmed, you will be able to see your booking reference number and also Shipping labels will generate automatically for Broadspectrum users with integrated carriers.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.